Touted proudly by Lab Gruppen as their “biggest selling touring-grade amplifier, delivering rock-solid reliability and sonic purity”, FP10000Q is all class.
At the core of FP10000Q performance is the Class TD® output stage, an amplifier topology that approaches the exceptional efficiency of Class D while retaining the sonic purity of proven Class B designs.
- Very high power and channel density – The four-channel FP10000Q delivers a total of 10000 W (4 x 2500 W @ 2 ohms) in only 2U
- Four-channel flexibility – Adjacent channels bridgeable for 2- or 3-channel operation
- Lab.gruppen sound quality – impeccable sonic performance standards with durability and greater efficiency
- NomadLink® network ready – Monitoring and control of key functions accessible via the intuitive DeviceControl software
- Patented Class TD amplifier topology – Road-proven output stage delivers Class B audio quality with Class D efficiency
- Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS) – Output power remains constant even with significant drops in the mains voltage
- Efficient cooling system - Unique, lightweight Intercoller copper cooling system dissipates more heat to allow extended peak output
- Adjustable parameters - Selectable Gain, scalable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL), and bridge-mode operation allow custom configuration for any application