dBTechnologies' new Sub 18 H offer remarkable specifications and user-friendliness. With 1000W (1400W Peak Power) and a high-performance 15" woofer with 3" coil, the Sub 15H is especially suited for small to mid-sized events, where high performance needs to be packaged into compact size. Whenever a lower extension is required, the perfect choice is the new Sub 18H, equipped with a 1500W (2000W Peak Power) power amplifier and a high-performance 18" woofer with 4" coil.
Thanks to their unique configuration, termed Hybrid Horn-Loading, the boxes can be tuned to the lowest frequencies to improve system efficiency and convey a deep, enveloping sound. Unlike conventional horn loaded systems, 15H and 18H subs ensure excellent efficiency even at close listening distance, which makes them suited for use even in small venues.
The main features of the Sub 18 H include:
- Speaker Type: Semi Horn-loaded Active Subwoofer
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 28 - 150 Hz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- LF: 18"
- Voice Coil LF: 4"
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class D
- Power PRG: 1500 W
- Peak Power: 2000 W
- Power supply: 1000 W SMPS with PSU Auto-range (110V~ and 220V~)
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Coverters: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Limiter: Dual Active, RMS/Peak, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency: 90, 120 Hz
- LF-Xover out slope: 24 dB/Octave
- Controls: X-Over frequency selection, Delay switch up to 4.5ms, Phase inversion switch, Outputs mode
- switch (Link/X-over), Mini-USB type "B" port (service data)
- Signal Input: 2x XLR
- Signal Output: 2x XLR X-Over Out/Link Out
- Housing: Birch plywood, Black PVC cover
- Width: 524 mm (20.6 in)
- Height: 711 mm (28 in)
- Depth: 695 mm (27.4 in)
- Weight: 41.4 kg (91.3 lbs)